The Clubs Development plan for 2022/23 details the work being planned by the committee. This plan will evolve as we progress through the year however it details some of the specific areas of work the committee will focus on over the next 12 to 18 months.
The clubs overarching objectives are as follows:
- To encourage, promote and develop hockey in Lichfield and its surrounding areas, being inclusive and actively encouraging all aspects of the sport of hockey.
- To provide quality structured hockey and coaching for all abilities, ages and genders without prejudice developing opportunities for juniors, seniors and masters.
- To be the leading club in the area for junior development, nurturing the talent and ambition of the individual to reach their full potential and feed into senior hockey.
- To provide a social hub for all our members.
- To work in partnership with the local community, local schools and other sporting organisations.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club.
The plan be access via the link below.